High Achiever in My Eyes

Just share...
an essay for Gadjah Mada Inspiration Forum (GMIF) selection
i'm so sorry if this essay isn't good as your expected :)



High Achiever in My Eyes
By : Khairunnisa SY
High achiever is a word that have many purpose. It’s depend on who talk about it. Some people will look high achiever as spirit of life. Some people maybe didn’t realize that they are high achiever. Many people will call someone is high achiever when they have won some competition, got medal, or got tropy. That’s true but not always. As far as I’m concern, high achiever is some condition when we feel fail but we can build new spirit and  find another ways. High achiever is when know what we want to do, when we know what we want, and we dare to decide. Then, when we become a person who giving many benefit to other people. When we can give them a part of our life time.
When i was at elementary school until senior high school, I think that my mindset was wrong. I always try to be the winner in competition. Because of I want make my parents, my teachers, and my friends proud of me. But now, when I was at university, I have learned from many people around me. From their story of life, I can capture some message that high achiver isn’t goal but a bonus when we do everything with a good way, full of optimistic and full of patience. No doubt, if everyone want to be high achiever person, but a thing that we have to always remember is sharing what we have got and inspiring others.
High achiever is unlimited. When we have achieved one thing then we try to another thing. That’s is no problem as far as we want to be long life learner. We must maximize our potential as long as it related to our passion and our dreams. There’s no wrong when we fight to achieve our dreams. Sometimes we think that we can’t do a difficult thing, but when we keep trying we can achieve it. To be high achiever person, that’s not only in academic sector, but also in leadership and in in environment. Everything is depend on us. When we are doing something, we can judge it as our achievement or not. Essensially, all the things that we have done, it must make us more mature. Whatever we get, we have to be greatful. Because of it is something that Allah have given to us. 

"Thank you for read my essay...i'm waiting for your comment or your critic"

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Putri Tineke

Selamat Pagi Jogja

Dari Yang di Tinggalkan